
Tomorrow, November 11 my little boy turns 4! My kids birthdays are always emotional for me. I guess it is because I know they are growing up and I am proud of who they are becoming. This one will be really emotional for me because it is the first one that I will not get to spend the whole day with Brock, because I have to go to work. I remember 4 years ago like it was yesterday. I was supposed to be induced on November 10 but Labor and delivery was too full so they called and canceled. I was devastated! Nate and I awake on November 11 at about 4 am and were at the hospital by 5am even though we were not supposed to be there until 6. I wanted to make it there before they had a chance to call and cancel! I threw up the entire time I was in labor but it was all worth it! I still remember seeing that sweet face for the first time and Brock had a big black eye!
Brock,
I fell in love with you the first moment I saw you. You were so beautiful! I loved to hold you and rock you and we slept on the couch together for months it seemed so that you would sleep longer. You have brought so much happiness into my life. I love to see you smile, it melts my heart. I love the way you get a sparkle in your eye, even though it means you are up to something. I love the way you love to cuddle with mommy and daddy. I love the way you communicate your feelings with us so well. I love your sensitive spirit. I love to watch you love on and teach your brother things. I love how tough you are and how you take all your medicines and shots like a champ. I love how you love Jesus! I love how you are memorizing your bible verses. I love how you love to read. I love how you say "I love you". I love how you always want hugs and kisses. I love everything about you! I am so proud of you Brock! If God lined up all the 4 year olds in the whole world and told me to pick one, I would pick you! I love you very much!!
Mommy








1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brock!! (That's my mommy's birthday too!)
Post a Comment