We celebrated the boys Birthdays this weekend. We had a party at our church's indoor playground. The kids had a blast. I can't believe how fast they are growing. I did not get many good pictures because the lighting wasn't that great in the playground.

My almost 2 year old!


Brandi, one of my room mates from college came in with her mom and kids. It was so great to see them.

Brock and Charlee

The boys blowing out the candles

Braxton asked for a "cookie football game cake"

Brock wanted a green dinosaur cake. My super sweet friend Shannon made these awesome cakes for the boys!

Nana and Braxton

Cole and Brock
1 comment:
They looked like they had fun! Camping in the den, how fun? That is what I used to do growing up. Wish we wouldn't have missed it. We still need to get together sometime this week.
Post a Comment