Aunt Amanda and Brock
Brock's favorite thing is "piggy"back rides from Aunt Amanda. He gets one everytime he leaves Grandmas house.

Meg making sure Braxton isn't left out!
Aunt Amanda moved to Boston this week. We are all very sad, ezpecially the boys. Amanda always plays with the boys and get get them hyped up in a second. The boys will miss her grand greetings she gave them when they arrived at Grandma and Grandpas. They have so much fun with her. She is also really good about helping me out with the boys when I need it! We are all going to miss seeing her around every week, but we are so excited for her and her new job in Boston!

1 comment:
When I saw this title I thought you were saying goodbye to blogging. Phew!! I love keeping up with you and your boys!!
Post a Comment