Saturday, January 24, 2009

Swim Lessons

Brock doing his drills!
Brax swimming to Ms. Vilma

Braxton not too sure what to think


Brock listening and following Mr. Matt

Brock and Braxton started swim lesson again this week. They have not had lessons in about a year. We were really expecting Braxton to scream because this was his first time to do a class with out me or Nate in with him. He did so awesome! He sat on his turtle the entire time and only cried for a minute or two! Brock had a great time as well! They both really enjoyed it! I really enjoyed getting to see some old friends ( I used to work there ). I am already looking forward to the summer time and taking the boys swimming!!

2 comments:

*Kimmie* said...

SO cute! I can't believe Vilma still works there! Love it! =)

Rachel said...

I miss Emler!!!