Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sick Week

We found a better way to bathe Braxton. My friend Katie loaned us her baby tub. Braxton loves it because he has a little more freedom than sitting in the tub with me.


This week has been a sick week for the boys. Braxton started running fever in the middle of the night Tuesday night. I thought he might be teething, but the fever continued until Thursday evening. I came home early Wed, and then took off Thursday. Brock had a check up with his asthma/allergy doctor and of course he had a sinus infection. Friday evening and Saturday morning everyone seemed well. Saturday afternoon Braxton started with some stomach issues. Then mom and I were taking Brock to see the play "Miss Nelson is Missing". He was very nervous for some reason. He said he was scared and he did not want to go. At dinner he threw up all over the bathroom floor at Chili's and then said he was fine. We decided it was just Brock dealing with his anxiety and headed to the play. He did great at the play and loved it. Slept well and then it all started this morning. I have never cleaned some much throw up and diarrhea in one day. BUT now every inch of my house is cleaned, every toy has been sanitized. My house has probally never been this clean.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry! That is really awful. But Brax is so super cute, despite all his vomit and poop issues. hope everyone stays well!

*Kimmie* said...

Feel better boys! And don't you get sick too!

Shauna said...

We still have not gotten the sickness....ugh...knock on wood!

Rory and Cindy said...

So sorry, sounds like a rough week. I hope it gets better soon!

Roman's Roost said...

Sorry to hear you were all sick. Glad you are feeling better. You want to come clean my house?

*Kimmie* said...

I know it's super late notice, but I'm free all day Sunday if you guys are going to be around. If not, my mom will be in town next weekend, but the following weekend I'll be free all weekend.