Sunday, April 19, 2009

We got the pictures hung in the boys room yesterday. We really love the pictures and the color of the room. I just need to find a little something for one more wall and it will be complete. I can't wait to work on Brock's old room over the summer!


above their closet doors


On the wall by their book shelve.

I have had this cross for a while, but I took a picture of it because I really like it. It has hung in that room since Brock was born. A sweet lady at my old church gave it to me me when I was pregnant with Brock. It has all the verses in the bible about children on it.



4 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

Very cute!

Katie Jo said...

I walked in the room with Drew last night. It turned out super cute. I love the paintings of the dinosaurs and the arrangement of furniture.

Stephanie said...

Looks good! I'm glad the boys are enjoying sharing a room.

Stephanie said...

The room looks great!