Click to enlarge picture
On July 16, Grandaddy, Brock and I headed to Florida. It was my sister and my Dad's Birthday. My sister knew my Dad was coming but did not know that me and Brock were coming too! She was very surprised and so were the boys! We were only there a 3 days, but we packed it full with all kinds of fun things. Brock loved looking for lizards and frogs with Caleb at there house. He loved swimming at their house. He loved the beach. He loved the wildlife sanctuary. It was a great trip and I am so happy I got to spend my sisters birthday with her. I am also so happy I finally got to see her house! I loved it!Our flight got delayed and then canceled on Saturday night, so we finally made it home on Sunday afternoon.

Braxton stayed home and hung out with Daddy and Nana. Nana won tickets to Dora Live (Dora is Brax's Favorite show). He had a blast going to that with his Nana and friends Carrie and Chandler. Hopefully I will get some pictures from that soon!

1 comment:
Thanks so much for surprising us! We had so much fun. Can't wait to see you all in just a few weeks and enjoy some special time with Brock and Braxton.
Post a Comment