Things have been a little hectic around here lately. I started back to school two weeks ago for inservices, and kids started this past week! Our wonderful babysitter had her baby baby the Monday I went back. The boys were troopers and we had random babysitters and a few mishaps!! Brock did well, Brax did ok, but for a few days decided to act like he was not potty trained! We are so fortunate that this last week, my sister and her 4 boys have arrived to take care of my boys! I feel so blessed that they are here! My dad flew to Florida and then they all drove here together. The boys are having a blast and I am able to relax and get work done at work! I am sure at times my sister is going crazy with 6 boys ages 9,4,4,3,2,2 and 9 months.
Brock and Brax had their first day of school this week. Brock is going 3 days and Brax is going 2 days Braxton had never been to school and he loves it. I asked him if he wanted to go back next week and he said "yes, I need to see my friends"! Brock enjoyed it as well and is very excited to be taking a binder in his backpack. I am excited about their year!
1 comment:
oh my word! They are so big.. and precious! I hope it's a good school year!
Post a Comment