Monday, August 10, 2009

Going Private

So I have decided to make my blog private. I have heard several weird stories lately. If you would like to continue reading my blog, please leave me a comment with your e-mail address or send me an e-mail.

16 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I want to keep reading!

happychaos at me . com

Mary Beth said...

marybethleach@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Oh you know I want to keep watching those boys grow!

kschiffel@mac.com

The Wier Family said...

Count me in! I love to read and keep up with you guys!

~Lis

Texas Kowalski's said...

I want to follow it! Shannon K.

Texas Kowalski's said...

I want to follow it! Shannon

Texas Kowalski's said...

I want to follow it! Shannon K.

Texas Kowalski's said...

I want to follow it!

Rachel said...

parkinson.rachel@gmail.com

Good choice!! Did I tell you the story why we went private? Psycho's are taking pictures from family blogs and putting them on child porn sites, foreign adoption websites... sad that it comes to this.

Melissa said...

I want to keep reading - I love seeing your boys! I have been thinking about going private as well. Who knows.

pierson0407@hotmail.com

- Melissa

Janelle said...

Ryann,

Hey, please add me to the list, and then send me an email and let me know what the deal is too! I am curious!
Hope to see you soon!
Blessings,
Janelle

Allison said...

I want to keep reaading! my email is hutchins.allison@gmail.com

Cindy said...

I want to keep seeng my boys.

Crissy and Kevin said...

keep my updated! lilbbear02@aol.com

Ledbetter Fam said...

I want to keep reading. I don't want to leave my e-mail on here, so would you mind asking Megan for it???

JB

Unknown said...

Jennifer Pitts
RyAnn I love watching the boys grow up. Keep the pictures coming. aubreyp2873 @aol.com