Thursday, October 08, 2009

Rain Puddles

Since I started back to teaching school, I feel like I always find myself always tired and trying to catch up. There is always counters to be cleaned, clothes to be washed, dinner to be cooked and so on. I often think about how I need to stop and cherish moments with my kids because before lond they will be grown up. So on Sunday on the way home from church I noticed that the school parking lot was full of huge rain puddles. I got so excited and even put aside nap time and got the boys ready to go jump in the puddles. It was so much fun! They laughed and laughed and laughed. It brought so much joy to see them having so much fun! I enjoyed watching there faces light up! I am so glad I decided to take some time and enjoy the moment.

There are tons of pictures, but I could not resist!





















































No comments: