Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME


Today is my Birthday and it has been a great day!! Growing up, my parents always made a big deal about our birthdays. We always felt so special from the time we woke up until the time we went to bed. I love my husband, but he did not quit understand this concept when we got married. He forgot to say "happy birthday" before he went to work and would often just forget. Well, I think after 8 years of marriage, he finally knows how important birthdays are to me. He started off the morning with breakfast in bed with a flower and a card from him and the boys and the boys singing to me. We spent a relaxing day going to church, having a yummy lunch and cake (my mom made a homemade ice cream cake!!) at my parents house, he allowed me to take a long nap, and we went to dinner with our lifegroup! It was a wonderful day!! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, kids, family and friends!

No comments: