Monday, July 25, 2005

Funny Story

I heard a funny story yesterday from my pregnant friend Brandi. She was home alone on Saturday and she thought she was going into labor. She is due August 15. She called her husband Nathan crying and told him she thought she was in labor. Being a good husband he jumped in his car to go home as fast as he could. He was going so fast that a cop driving the other way u-turned and followed him. He kept driving until he got to his house and the cop followed. The cop jumped out of the car with his gun drawn. Nathan had to scream " this is my house and my wife in labor". The cop but the gun down and went into the house to check on her. Brandi went to the hospital, but was not in labor.

4 comments:

Amy Renay said...

I think the Abilene policy have a little to much time on their hands. Tell Brandi I said hi and I am praying for her.

Anonymous said...

That's the funniest story I've heard in a long time! I didn't realize Brandi was so close. Seems like you just told me she was pregnant.

Anonymous said...

tell steph congrats on the baby! i hope brock is feeling better soon. brandi's story made me smile. thanks.

Anonymous said...

How funny!! Tell her I am sorry it wasn't the REAL thing!!

Mary Beth