Horse Races
We ventured with Brock and Nate's family to the horse races today! It rained the entire time, but it was still really fun. I enjoyed looking at what the jockey's were wearing and picking a horse by the color they were wearing. Brock loved looking at the horses close up and watching them cross the finish. I had not placed a bet all night long ( I really don't believe in betting and I think it is stupid), but I decided I would place a $2.00 bet. I watched the horses walk by. I really liked the first one because it had pink wraps around his legs, so I thought I would bet on him. Then another one #5 to be exact walked by with a very entertaining hair. The horse had braids. I thought it was so cute so I placed my bet on #5. To everyone's surprise, my horse won ( after being 2nd to last most of the race). When I went to turn in my ticket I had won $20.70! I was so pumped! I guess it pays to like horses with cute hair!
1 comment:
I like your method of picking the winner. Maybe you should write about book on how to bet on the right horse.
Post a Comment