Christmas Memory -Part 3
For as far back as I can remember, on Christmas Eve Dad would make Stephanie and I sing on the video camera. We would have to get in our fancy Christmas dress-panty hose included(and those of you who know me well know how much I hate them). Most of the time we would sit infront of the Christmas tree and sing, and I think one year it was warm so we did it outside. It was always a well planned event. Stephanie and I would decide together what songs we would sing together and what songs we would sing as a "solo". Every video would start off with Dad saying "Girls,. What is today?". I would usually say "Christmas" and Steph would say " December 25, 1990". One year I remember I was started MY solo, and all of the sudden my sister was singing MY solo. I became very upset and told her to stop and she did not. So then I hit her. All on the video. I guess she should have know better than to sing MY solo with me! I th ink Stephanie really loved this tradition and would still have us singing together infront of the tree if I would agree. I remember in college, I finally put my foot down on the Easter Egg hunt. She made us dye and hunt Easter Eggs til I went to college. Love ya sis.
1 comment:
I absolutely love all these memories!! I can just see ya'll sitting there singing on video-glad my family wasn't the only one who did things like this!!
Post a Comment