Thursday, December 22, 2005




Poor Brock

In an effort to try to control Brock's coughing he had to get a little breathing machine. He uses it twice a day and then he has different medicine when he has an attack. He screams when we do it and it takes two people to hold him down. I am sure glad Nate is off work this week. My poor baby. On a positive note, Brock has not had an ear infection in over two weeks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those might be some of the saddest pictures i've ever seen, but congrats on no ear infections. see you in a couple days.

Stephanie said...

Bless his heart! He just needs some good southern California air for his cough to go away.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you have to go through this. See if you can get a "blow-by" where you can hold it right by his nose/mouth and he can breathe in the mist. My son would tolerate this, but not the mask. Or go buy a brand-new Baby Einstein movie or another favorite that he can watch while you do it--that worked well for us! ;o)
Also, the albuterol (if that's what he's on) can make them hyper-good luck! I hope his cough gets better soon.
(Mary Beth's cousin who found your blog through hers)

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! Tell Brock we love him and we hope he gets better. I know it can't be much fun to have a funny mask on his face and mommy and daddy holding him down.