Just when I thought maybe I would not get any new stretch marks with this sweet little baby(I got tons with Brock), I have spotted 6 new shiny red stretch marks. What a great way to start the day!
I can't say as I can relate. Are you using any cream or oil? Kerry reminded me it was time to start putting my oil on with this one the other day. Just a thought.
Don't worry about them (yea right, that is easier to say than do) they are just little marks of love! That is what I say to myself when I see mine in the mirror every morning!
Ry...I didn't get any until the end either. However...I think these are fading quickly. I read that it doesn't matter what creams you use because stretch marks are genetic. Did your mom or grandma get them? If so...it's inevitable!
5 comments:
I can't say as I can relate. Are you using any cream or oil? Kerry reminded me it was time to start putting my oil on with this one the other day. Just a thought.
maybe it is just a Halloween Trick and they will be gone tomorrow!!!!!!
ohhhh - maybe all of mine are just a halloween trick also and maybe they will all be gone tomorrow! that would be fantastic!
Don't worry about them (yea right, that is easier to say than do) they are just little marks of love! That is what I say to myself when I see mine in the mirror every morning!
Ry...I didn't get any until the end either. However...I think these are fading quickly. I read that it doesn't matter what creams you use because stretch marks are genetic. Did your mom or grandma get them? If so...it's inevitable!
Post a Comment