Monday, January 29, 2007

New Camera



I got my new camera today. I got a Casio Z 700. I went to the camera store and told them I wanted a camera that took quick pictures, but I didn't need anything fancy, and was on a limited budget. I just wanted to take quick pictures of my babies. I tried it out and liked it at the store. So I researched online and found a much better buy and bought it. I am still getting used to it! So far so good.

5 comments:

Kippy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kippy said...

LOVE that toothless grin! So cute!

Stephanie said...

I'm glad to see that you are trying out your new camera. Cute smile!

Carrie said...

Who researched the best deal for you :)) ??

Anonymous said...

What a sweet smile! Iloved the first smiles. They were so rewarding. I am glad you got anew camera to capture those precious smiles!