Sunday, March 04, 2007

Husband of the Week


I have to brag on my dear husband. I have been very overwhelmed lately with the two kids and working at Emler in the evening(Mary Beth- Emler is a swim school). Nate and I are only home together on Wed evening and Sat evening together. My house was so messing. It was spinning out of control. It made me grumpy, depressed and tired just looking at it. It made me want to cry. My dear husband took off work on Thursday to help me clean the house! I was so amazed how much better I feel about life! I have such an amazing hubby. I love ya Nate!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Husband bragging -- Kerry washed all the windows inside and out a couple of days ago and scrubbed the stove top to get all the junk off of it. It's nice when they help out from time to time.