Sunday, April 01, 2007

Nana's Carnival

Nana and Brock
Mommy and Brock on the Huge Slide!
Brax chillin
Brax soundly sleeping!


Yesterday, the boys and I went to Nana's school carnival while Daddy worked on the yard. Brock had lots of fun and Brax got a good nap. Brock loved dancing the the loud inappropriate music ( I am waiting for Brock to bust out with "I'm bringing Sexy back"). He also had a blast on the slide with his Mommy! It was a huge slide. It scratched my back and my leg. All and all it was a fun time!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You changed your blog! No one told me you all went to a carnival. I feel left out of what's going on. Oh well. I've got three precious boys to focus on. Glad you all had fun.

Staci said...

I LOVE your mom's hair! She looks so young!!!