Brock: Do you remember when we went to Connor and Logan's house and Santa was there?
Me: Yes I do.
Brock: Remember how Logan was crying because he was scared and Santa?
Me:Yes
Brock: Was Connor scared of Santa?
Me: I don't know.
Brock: Mommy is Santa real or pretend?
Me: He is pretend.
Brock: Santa is pretend like the clowns at the circus.
Me: Yes, dear.
So I never expected to have this conversation with my two year old. I have no idea why he was thinking about Santa today. When Nate and I decided to do "Santa Claus" stuff last year, I decided that it would be really fun, but I never wanted to lie to him about Santa. When the time came and he asked if Santa was real I would tell him. I just was not thinking it would be when he was 2! He is very random sometimes. I just hope he is not the kid at school that says "Santa is NOT real, my mommy said so!"
Another funny Brock thing from this week is at 4:00am he is at his door saying "Daddy, Mommy there is a Walrus in my room!!". I went in a reassured him the Walrus had gone home to be with his Mommy and he could not fit through the door at our house. An hour later Brock was back to resting peacefully!
3 comments:
that's funny! He is a smart one!
"there is a walrus in my room"...now that's funny!
An HOUR later!!! Must've been some walrus!
Ry-
It just means he is extremely intelligent! :)
My daughter figured the santa thing out on her own around the same age! And i have to threaten her not to tell anyone else..because I was that kid that upset the other kids!
casey
Post a Comment