I'm Back. Today Daddy started back to school (although he went back 4 weeks ago to start football stuff). the busy summer has come to an end. I should get better at blogging again since I will now be home during the day time. It was hard to blog when Daddy was home and the boys were awake.
Starting today, I am working full time again. It will be an adjustment for all, but I think will work out well. I will be the Aquatics Director at Emlers. We have a babysitter coming to the house to watch the boys.
Well I have to cut this short, because my car broke down yesterday at church and Nate just called and said I have to go wait for the tow truck. Yuck!
Chris and Amy- are you happy I updated?
3 comments:
Welcome back. Sorry I missed your call tonight. We had company. I'll call you tomorrow.
YAY! You're back! Sounds like a cool job! I can't wait to hear how you like it. What will your hours be?
We are very glad you are back. I need to call you. Maybbe tonight after my class?? love you.
Post a Comment