This weekend I had the priveledge of going on a girls weekend to Colorado! We had some much fun! It was a great time to relax and catch up with new and old friends. We did snowbiking and that was SO much fun!! Nate was the best Dad ever and took 2 days off work and I even came home to a clean house. He is just amazing! I am so glad he's my hubby!
I will have tons more pics later. My friend Janelle took most of the pics on her camera.

April, Hailey, Carrie and Me!

Me and Hailey getting ready for snowbike lessons!

Carrie and I before our lesson.

Me up on the mountain!

We all survived our snowbiking class.

Hailey(she needs to start a blog, NO pressure) looking cute!

There was tons of snow!

Carrie posing by the mountains!

I am sure glad those did not fall on me!

Look how beautiful!
2 comments:
Now THAT'S a girls weekend!!! How fun!!
Looks like s much fun, I'm glad you were able to have a few days off! Thank God for great husbands that let us have a little break every now and then! Can't wait to see more pics...the snow is so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment