I know there is no picture, but this was at bedtime. I think it is just so sweet to hear him sing songs to the Lord. It melts my heart everytime!!
In other cute Brock stories, he learned about Zacheus this week in bible study. We have a CD in the car with the Zacheaus song on it. He loves to do all the motions and sing it loudly. So yesterday, in his very serious voice he said "Mom, if I climb to the top of the tree, will Jesus come and tell me to get down and then go to my house? Then maybe he can have lunch with us". I thought this was so cute and so sweet. He loves to go to church and to Puggles. He loves to learn about Jesus. For a while, he has been asking where Jesus lives and so on. We have talked about heaven and how he lives there, so on several occasions he has gone outside and looked up and said " Jesus, can you come down today?". I could tell, that he just knew if he climbed a tree Jesus would come see him!
5 comments:
Oh what a sweet boy and what a sweet story! It brought tears to my eyes! I wish that we all could have the simple belief like a child! What a great job you are doing as a mommy! I only hope that someday I can write a story like this between me and Thomas!
There's nothing better in this world than watching your child fall in love with our Savior!!
That is so sweet!
That is so sweet!
I love it...absolutely precious!
Post a Comment