Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happy Anniversary



Today is our 4 year anniversary. I can't believe it has already been 4 years. Time flies when you are having fun! Nate, I love you very much and you are the best husband and Daddy we could ask for!

Pcai Update: Sunday night was awful. Monday and Tuesday ok. Wednesday-the worst behavior of his entire life! Thursday- a little better than Wed., but still a long ways to go!

We are excited about our weekend. Aunt Steph and Cousin Josiah are coming for her birthday. Cousin Caleb(aka:KK) is SO big that he is staying home with Daddy for a boys weekend. Brock is very sad. Also, Nana and Grandaddy get home from their trip Saturday and Brock has not seen him in 14 days. What a fun weekend we will have!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see you guys!

Staci said...

Happy Anniversary! That is a beautiful wedding picture!

Mary Beth said...

I had never seen a picture of you on your wedding day-how weird it that? Happy Anniversary!

You are scaring me about the paci!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you and Nate get to do something special. :)

suzspeaks said...

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!


Hope your weekend is great too!!!